Website Mission 1:27
Serving people in loving obedience to James 1:27
Non-profit, faith-based organization seeks mission minded person to plan social and educational events and activities for senior adults living in a local apartment community. A love for the Lord and His people is a must. Looking for someone who is creative, organized and enthusiastic. Full-time position, great working environment, excellent benefits.
Our Mission: We serve people to glorify God and see lives transformed in loving obedience to James 1:27.
Our Purpose: Mission 1:27 builds meaningful experiences and encourages connections that develop individuals, strengthen relationships, and families, and reveal life-changing hope and truth through the Gospel.
Position Summary: Leads senior adult programs for Mission 1:27 and acts as Senior Lifestyle Coordinator for Legacy at Walton Village. This position works to develop and foster community partnerships that enhance our programs in order to realize the organization’s consistent achievement of its mission outreach objectives.
Legacy Programs – These fun-filled and informative programs provide social, educational, and cultural activities and outings for senior adults 55 and up.
Vision for Legacy Center at Walton Village:
Strengthen and enhance resident experiences by creating a place where residents thrive by targeting:
- Healthy Relationships
- Rich Experiences
- Feeling Valued
- Emotional Health
- Meaningful and extensive experience in ministry
- Multi-cultural competence and experience
- Ministry experience working with senior adults
- Poverty informed
- Highly competent and organized in managing multiple priorities and projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Demonstrated history of creativity and innovation
- Agree to Mission 1:27’s Statement of Faith and Qualification for Leadership / actively living a lifestyle in agreement with these standards
- Agreement and strong support with Organization’s Basics and Service Standards
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook (Publisher a plus)
- Experience in and a flair for hosting events/entertaining large groups with excellence
Pay starts at $40,000 with monthly mileage and cell phone allowances, great medical and 401k benefits, vacation and sick time. In addition, full time Mission 1:27 team members are allowed to participate in the Walton Communities profit sharing plan. Other benefits include college scholarship opportunities for dependents, WinShape Marriage Retreat assistance and camp scholarship assistance, and more!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com