Website Roswell Street Baptist Church
· Assist the director of Facility Maintenance
· Work on day to day interior/exterior repairs
· Perform Preventative Maintenance on all Facility equipment as required
· Perform weekly light bulb check/replacement
· Provide coverage as needed
· Help maintain records of all maintenance and preventative maintenance
· Assist the Director in compilation of weekly/daily work plan
· Keep an up to date inventory of maintenance parts that should be on site whenever required (light bulbs, fan belts, air moving equipment, etc.)
· Diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair any equipment that will not work as it should – where possible
· Keep the property free from trash and pavements or sidewalks clear.
· Do a complete light check in all spaces on a weekly basis.
· Fill the baptistery tub whenever called upon.
· Test run the generators on weekly basis and make sure they are always ready should there be a power disruption.
· Check for leaks around the building and have them repaired as soon as possible.
· Sundays – make sure all the spaces to be occupied are accessible and comfortable (cool/heat).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com